Sunday, June 8, 2014

Basement Secret


Mom and dad told me to never go down the basement.

They never gave me an explanation. "Just follow!" they would say. But that only fueled my curiosity.

One night, while going to the bathroom, I caught mom bringing weird tools to the basement. Dad accompanied her bringing heavy boxes downstairs. Are they building something? A surprise maybe?

I went back to sleep before I get caught.

I got back home after school one day and found the basement door wide open. It looked pretty dark. Mom and dad weren't home. Now's my chance. I brought a flashlight with me and went to the basement.

I flipped the light switch on. I wasn't prepared to see this. It was my parents. Each of them were strapped to a surgical table and their bodies were horrible mutilated.

Panic took over me. There was a third table with a body strapped to it. It looked almost like me except for its gray reptilian skin. I've got to get out of here.

As I ran out through the door, I found my false parents standing outside glaring at me angrily. "We told you not to go there."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews