Sunday, May 10, 2015

TV

I tossed and turned. I couldn't get to sleep.

The TV downstairs was loud enough to keep me awake. My sister brought some friends over for a slumber party to enjoy a movie marathon. I wish they had done it at someone else's house.

I have a part-time job to attend to early morning. Meanwhile, she gets to enjoy the weekend.

Their voices had died down by now. The movie must've gotten intense. Heck, they're no longer overreacting to whatever scene appeared on screen. Odd. Maybe they fell asleep and left the TV on. I got up and left my room to check on them.

I was stunned at what I saw. Their dead bodies. It was a mess. I called the police over.

As I wait for them to arrive, I couldn't help but notice what's on TV.

It was hooked to a laptop with a video playing. I gasped. It was my house. As the sequences progress, the intruder passed by my room and opened the door then took a long shot at me in bed. I saw myself tossing and turning around on the screen.

My heart pounded as the intruder closed the door and proceeded to attack.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews